Higher ranking on a search engine ensures higher traffic on a website, and eventually it converts into an increase in sales figures for a company. Nowadays, companies find it difficult to get noticed by the search engines as most of the companies across the world have an online presence. There, search engine optimization techniques lend a helping hand to gaining higher rankings in all the search engines including Google. Let’s list out some of the benefits of search engine marketing:
- Low cost: As compared to other marketing tools, it requires less cost to get the optimum
- Non-intrusive marketing tool: It does not interrupt customer behavior like website info or newspapers. It facilitates users to seek products, services, and information, and users then willingly turn to your site.
- Advantage of voluntary action: Unlike other marketing tools, search engine marketing does not force any users to visit a particular site. It is just an outcome of user originated and user-oriented behavior. Users voluntarily click on a particular website and the respective company can have an advantage of gaining genuine customers.
That’s not all. It offers many other benefits as well and enables enterprises to apply B2B model.
On the other hand, increasing competition forces companies to do something unique to stay firm. For any business, it is inevitable to become customer-centric for achieving sustainable growth. Social media offer the platform for marketing products and promoting business to the businesspersons. They can communicate directly with the people as well as existing customers through social media channels. They can reach a larger audience without exercising much effort. Today, social media marketing strategy gains momentum among most of the companies because of following major reasons:
- Brand recognition: It increases brand recognition by good words of satisfied customers online. Even prospective and new customers also get the benefits of social media interaction with entrepreneurs directly and get the feeling of satisfaction. Altogether, enterprises enjoy brand recognition.
- Conversion rate: Improvement in brand recognition and brand loyalty significantly increases the conversion rate. Every post on a social media platform provides an opportunity for customers to convert. Either customers or people, whoever get the chance to react, may eventually become customers.
- Marketing cost: Either paid advertisements on social media channels or time spending for developing content and syndication strategy; investment in both money and time is significantly less as compared to other offline marketing tools. With reduced marketing cost, enterprises can reach a huge platform of social gathering.
- Search engine rankings: It helps enterprises in getting higher search engine rankings without any efforts. Social media users visit the website of the respective companies that generate enough traffic to a particular website for drawing attention to search engine spiders, which eventually converts into higher ranking.
In brief, both the methods are capable of ensuring success in online marketing campaign. In order to leverage all the benefits including mentioned above, Australian enterprises can get the services from social media marketing in Sydney and search engine marketing in Melbourne-based companies.
AustraliaNIC is a leading company in Australia that offers state-of-the-art services in both social media marketing and search engine marketing with an in-house team of experienced and dedicated professionals.